I am honored to invite and send you this call for papers on behalf of Congress Organization Board of “6th International Conference on New Trends in Architecture and Interior Design”, to be held as based on Online Presentations dates between October 16-18, 2020
The conference was originally planned for May 2020 but due to the global spread of COVID-19 (The Corona Virus) and The Council of Higher Education’s declaration on “Measures to be Taken in Higher Education Institutions about COVID-19” (Dated March 6, 2020), the conference is postponed and to this current date and will be organized based on online presentations.
The Conference will focus on a broad range of topics related to new trends in architecture and design. The Conference organizers invite papers and presentation proposals relevant to conference themes. Considering the theme of the conference, A paper with any of the following or related subjects would be appropriate for presentation:
- Criticism of sustainability/unsustainability
- The architecture of philosophy/architecture without philosophy
- Professional settlement of interior architecture
- Human contact to space with furniture
- Intangible skin of space: lighting design
- Tangible skin of space: material
- Ideology in architecture or architecture of ideology
- Spaces without space: 3D design
- The artistic value of space
- Architecture without architect
- Cultural codes / architecture
- Post-COVID Architecture & Interior Design
- Post-COVID Design Education Models
- Spatial Reflections of Pandemics/Epidemics in History
The 6th International Conference on New Trends in Architecture and Interior Design Conference (6th ICNTAD 2020), aims to bring together experts from several institutions such as universities, administrative organizations, architects, engineers and designers, at the framework of conference topics of building, architecture, interior design, product, material, etc. High-level academicians, professionals and design students from around the world will explore the intersection of design, architecture and best practices with leaders from the design professionals. The participation of early-career scholars and postgraduate researchers is also positively encouraged.
We kindly wait for your attendance to our congress to be held on October 16-18, 2020, with a hope to realize a satisfactory congress with its scientific ones and leaving a trace on your memories.
Prof. Dr. Burçin Cem ARABACIOĞLU
Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University – Turkey